Everyone loves the Obermeyer Tuscany Ski Jacket because it fits like a dream. Long shaped seams create a feminine shape that's effortlessly flattering. Quilting at the sides adds extra shape while still allowing for great range of motion. This women's coat is plenty waterproof and very warm. With features like pockets, a powder skirt, and removable hood, you'll be perfectly prepared on the slopes. For effortless everyday style Obermeyer gave the Tuscany Jacket a faux-fur trim around the hood.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Unity fabric with HydroBlock X waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 120g body and sleeve / 40g hood ComforMax insulation
- Length: Center front measures 22 1/2" / Center back measures 26 3/4"
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Interior goggle and cell phone pockets keep gear organized
- Tricot lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Hidden chest pocket holds extra gear
- Stretch wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Durable YKK zippers
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable faux fur trim around hood
- Articulated sleeves for natural fit and movement
- Shaped seams for feminine fit
- Stretch waist panel creates feminine silhouette
Petite sizing for this jacket is 1 1/2" shorter in the body when compared to regular length.
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
This ski jacket is exactly as expected. The lines are beautiful and the fabric is quality. Fantastic ski jacket from Obermeyer.
Love this jacket, the fit is nice and close, I sized up so I can layer underneath but I'm not sure I'll need to, this should keep me nice and warm in our New England winters. The reason for 4 stars, is that there are no thumb holes in the wrists and I wish the sleeves closed with something other than a velcro strip, seems a little cheap for such a great jacket.
I was looking for a feminine looking,well insulated ski jacket that was stylish and waterproof... And this is definitely it.
This jacket is great for protecting me from the one digit temps of New England, snow squalls and the harsh winds as well.
I so enjoy wearing it.
This is a great jacket. It fits well and even gives your waist definition. Looks great on and may even make you a better skier because you won't want to fall down looking this good!