Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
Known for it's fabulous fit, the Obermeyer Tuscany Ski Jacket is always a top seller. Obermeyer used an intricate pattern to put the fabric together, which makes the Tuscany Jacket fit both beautifully and naturally. The insulation is synthetic and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio. This means that you stay nice and toasty without a bunch of bulk. And of course, you can count on Obermeyer quality to last for many years to come.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Unity HydroBlock X fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta Super Cire lining
- Insulation: 120g body & sleeve / 40g hood ComforMax insulation
- Length: Center front measures 22.5" / Center back measures 26.5"
- Fit: Slim
- Slim cut and shaped seams for feminine fit
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Fleece lined collar feels soft at the face
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Removable faux-fur trim around hood
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Multiple interior and exterior pockets hold gear
- Stretch inner cuffs keep snow out of sleeves
- Ticket ring for attaching your ski pass
Fit Advice: The Tuscany Jacket fits true to size, and is cut a little slimmer. Order your normal clothing size for a trim, flattering fit. Order up if you like extra room. If you need a fit that's shorter in the torso, check out the Tuscany Petite Jacket.
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I bought this jacket at the end of ski season for next year, so I have not worn it to ski, but it looks great! I know that it is water repellent (a huge plus out on the slopes when it starts snowing) as the mid-atlantic was just hit with a few inches of snow. The quality of the product is as described. The hood made to wear with a ski helmet - perfect for me.
Purchased this jacket for our annual spring ski trip in March to Beaver Creek. The first 3 days were like winter skiing, super cold and the jacket kept me very warm and dry. Stylish and performs well. Love it!