Obermeyer Tuscany Insulated Petite Ski Jacket (Women's)
If you're petite, don't settle for an ill-fitting ski jacket. Get the Obermeyer Tuscany Petite Ski Jacket. Since it is sized just for you it's going to fit more flattering, feel more comfortable, and perform better when you're out on the snow. As if that wasn't enough, Obermeyer used an intricate seaming pattern on the Tuscany Jacket. This is going to give it that perfect anatomical fit and tons of freedom of movement. This petite jacket also has a warm insulation and a solid waterproof rating, so it really is a dream come true.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Unity HydroBlock X fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta Super Cire lining
- Insulation: 120g body & sleeve / 40g hood ComforMax insulation
- Length: Center front measures 21.5" / Center back measures 25.5"
- Fit: Slim
- Petite jacket for women with shorter torso length
- Slim cut and shaped seams for feminine fit
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Fleece lined collar feels soft at the face
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Removable faux-fur trim around hood
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Multiple interior and exterior pockets hold gear
- Stretch inner cuffs keep snow out of sleeves
- Ticket ring for attaching your ski pass
Fit Advice: The Tuscany Petite Jacket is shorter in the body and sleeves, for women 5'4" and under. It fits true to size, and has a slim cut. Order your regular size for a trim, flattering fit.