Obermeyer Top Gun Ski Suit (Toddler Boys')
The Obermeyer Top Gun Ski Suit brings keeps him warmer and drier in the snow. With so much technology and so many features youâ€™ll never be disappointed. This ski suit is waterproof, warmly insulated, and definitely durable. Since it's virtually impossible to get snow down inside, you know he'll stay nice and dry. I-Grow sleeves and pant cuffs can actually extend so that you can beat those pesky growth spurts. The aviator-inspired style will have your little one feel like heâ€™s flying as he cruises around the mountain.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Storm Tech with HydroBlockÂ® fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 140g body / 100g leg Permaloftâ„˘ insulation
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- I-Grow extendable sleeves lengthen by 1.5 inches for longer wear
- I-Grow extendable pants lengthen by 2 inches for longer wear
- Tricot-lined pockets to keep fingers warm
- Articulated construction for easy movement
- Alligator mitten clips prevent lost gloves
- Elastic sleeve cuffs fit around gloves
- Fleece collar and earwarmers for extra warmth at the neck
- Heavy-duty zipper for durability
- Shaped seams for cute fit
- Reinforced seat and knees for durability
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets
- Plenty of exterior and interior pockets organize gear
- Deep front zipper for easy on/ off
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Working compass for fun
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What size would I buy for a 6 year old, average height with a small build. Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Alice on 3/5/2013 - 12:18 am
"You would probably go for the size he wears now. I would double check with the measurements on the sizing chart for the best fit advise! "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/5/2013 - 4:15 pm
"Is that Toddler size? 8 = 50.5 ?"
1 Answers |
Question by SP on 4/12/2013 - 1:30 am
"Yes, this Top Gun Ski Suit (Toddler Boys) is for Toddlers. According to the size chart that we have provided, a size 8 = 50.5-52" in height."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/12/2013 - 8:51 am
"Could you give me more details about the sleeves and pant legs that extend...like how long the extensions are?"
1 Answers |
Question by Katie on 9/4/2013 - 1:57 pm
""Sure! We do have this information already listed. If you look at the Features list, it states that the sleeves extend 1.5" and the pants extend 2". There will be a tag that comes attached to the garment that will show you how the extension works. You simply have to cut a color coded thread and the garment will extend. ""
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/4/2013 - 2:07 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.