Obermeyer’s Thumbs Up Mitten is a warm, waterproof option for skiing and snow days. It protects with a waterproof-breathable fabric and includes 100g Permaloft insulation for warmth. A large Velcro closure opens wide making it easy to get little hands in and out. A soft microfleece lining makes for comfortable all-day wear, and the integrated nose wipe is sure to come in handy. After a long day, your little one is sure to give two warm, dry thumbs up.
- 100% polyester HydroBlock exterior fabric
- Waterproof and breathable to keep hands dry
- 100g Permaloft insulation packs in warmth
- DuraGuard DWR provides extra water resistance
- Reinforced palm and thumb for durability
- Built in clips let you attach mittens to prevent losing one
- Nose wipe section feels soft against skin
- Large Velcro opening for easy on/off
Questions and Answers
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Obermeyer Thumbs Up Mitten Little Kids', Black, L:
I purchased these mittens to go with the jacket I had ordered for my grandson. They matched the jacket perfectly even though one blue was called glacier blue and I forget what the other blue was called. I hadn't even noticed how the mittens closed,but the Velcro closure is so convenient, I will be looking for that from now on in any future mittens I get for him. I ordered size large which fit him to perfection but I don't think he will get two years out of them. However that is not the company's problem! I would definitely purchase these again.