The Obermeyer Thumbs Up Mitten is known for being one of the best little kids' ski gloves out there. It's incredibly warm thanks to insulation and the mitten style. The Thumbs Up is also really easy to get on and off too. A long velcro section opens up wide making it easy to get over little fingers, or right when it's inside out. This little mitten is extremely waterproof, and it's reinforced for lots of durability.
- 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- 100% polyester StormTech fabric with HydroBlock X waterproofing
- 100% polyester microfleece lining
- Permaloft insulation for warmth
- DuroGuard DWR provides extra water-resistance
- Long velcro closure for easy on/off
- Reinfoced palm and thumb for durability
- Softer "nose wipe" section
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
My son has CP and has a hard time opening his hand. I bought these so that at preschool the teacher could get his hand into the glove. Before these he refused to wear gloves and I was worried about how school would go. Being able to open the back of the glove all the way down to the thumb and insert his thumb into the whole is awesome. Why don't other places make gloves like these? Gloves are a pain in the but, these mittens are awesome.
Obermeyer is a wonderful brand to buy for your little ones!!! It's warm, water resistant and just made to perfection! The mittens are made just as Obermeyers jackets & other accessories .... to perfection and always first class! Would buy Obermeyer products again & again!