Obermeyer Thaw Jacket (Men's)
Ski one day, snowboard the next and head into the backcountry the day after that -- the Obermeyer Thaw Jacket can handle any weather and any move you put down. Classic jean jacket look is updated with technical fabric and features that make the Thaw Jacket hard to resist.
- 5,000mm/5,000g Waterproof/breathable rating
- Fabric: Sharkskin 67% nylon, 33% polyester twill with HydroBlock V; Vertex - 100% nylon with HydroBlock X trim;
- Insulation: ComforMax 100gm
- Mesh inserts in vents
- Critical seams sealed, CZV -Control Zone Ventilation
- Removable technical hood
- Action back
- Interior Lycra stretch panels for comfort and fit
- Internal zipper windguard, external stormflap with velcro/snap closure
- Electronics/MP3 pocket with zipper, wire port and guide
- Sunglass pocket with silk screen ID
- Tricot-lined hand pockets, zipper chest pockets
- Inside mesh "earbud" stow pocket
- Inside mesh/Lycra goggle pocket
- Inside cell phone pocket
- Articulated elbows and full motion sleeve construction
- Gusseted sleeve cuffs with adjustable tabs, fleece-lined cuffs
- Zip-off, adjustable powder skirt with stretch panel
- Adjustable interior hem drawcord
- Fleece chin protector and fleece inside collar
- Key holder, Ski Pass-D ring and scratch-free, absorbent goggle cloth
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this jacket have "Pit zips"?"
1 Answers |
Question by skidave on 8/6/2012 - 1:13 pm
"Yes it does. Perfect for cooling you down and regulating your core temp!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/6/2012 - 1:41 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.