Obermeyer Teton Ski Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 5/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Mineral Micro Plaid
The Obermeyer Teton Ski Jacket gives men a great style at a great value. This men's coat has a classic ski design that will never go out of style, and the Obermeyer durability to last just as long. Take your pick from a bunch of great color choices, but never sacrifice an ounce of convenience. The Obermeyer Teton was made specifically to please.
- Fabric Rating: Peat & Deep Colors: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability; Mineral Micro Plaid Color: 10K/8K; White Color: 5K/5K
- Material: Storm Tech nylon/ polyester blend (HydroBlockÂ® on Peat color)
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 80g ComforMax insulation
- Length: Center front measures 27" / Center back measures 31"
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Critically seam sealed to prevent seepage
- Control Zone Ventilation to release excess heat
- Fleece collar, chin, and cuff lining feels soft against skin
- Adjustable cuffs fit with gloves to seal out cold air
- Tons of internal and external pockets organize gear
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift ticket
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
" How would you describe the peat color of the Obermeyer Teton jacket ? Is it just another name for black ? Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Jim on 6/13/2012 - 8:10 am
"The Peat color is not completely black. This is more of a very dark gray."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/13/2012 - 9:07 am
"Tell me about zipper pockets, are they turquoise or black in color, as in the photo (the peat color of the Obermeyer Teton jacket)?"
1 Answers |
Question by olgsa on 10/31/2012 - 1:46 am
"The Peat color is a dark brown color and it does have the dark turquoise zippers on it to accent the brown. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/31/2012 - 2:36 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.