Obermeyer Telluride Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 6/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Obermeyer Telluride Insulated Ski Jacket has a style that's modern, but classic at the same time. The textured fabric is different and cool, without being too flashy. The Telluride Jacket has a mid-weight insulation that's great for guys that ride the whole season. You can add an extra layer in frigid weather, and subtract one in the spring. You'll be protected from the weather, and perfectly comfy in this versatile jacket.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HydroBlock V fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 80g ComforMax insulation
- Length: Center front measures 26.5" / Center back measures 30.25"
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Removable hood for convenience
- Fleece inner cuffs fit close to wrist to keep out cold air
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 2 asymmetrical zippered chest pockets
- Inside goggle/media pocket and zippered stash pocket
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi. My son has a maximum chest size of 34 inches. He is 5 ft 10 in. Am I correct in assuming that he should be choosing a small size for the Obermeyer Telluride Insulated Ski Jacket? Will this give him enough space to wear layers underneath?"
1 Answers |
Question by Audrey on 1/7/2013 - 9:41 am
"If your son's chest size is 34 inches we recommend size Small, which will give him ample room for layers. "
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/8/2013 - 4:53 pm
"Going to ski in Canada. Is jacket warm enough for that climate?"
1 Answers |
Question by michael on 1/22/2013 - 9:04 pm
"It all depends on how well you personally handle the cold, What types of layers you are going to wear, and where in Canada are you going. This is a great jacket with a good warmth factor. If you are really worried about staying warm, I would suggest the Obermeyer Legacy Down Jacket with the Obermeyer Kenai Shell Ski Jacket. The shell will keep you waterproof. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/23/2013 - 9:04 am
"Im 6'1 and a fit 205lbs..Should I order a L or XL. I will be having a few layers underneth. "
1 Answers |
Question by shawn on 2/27/2013 - 5:21 pm
"Jackets are measured with chest size. A large is a 42-44" chest and an XL is 46-48" chest. Not everyone with your height and weight will wear the same size."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/28/2013 - 11:13 am
"does this jacket have snaps on the front to keep it closed?"
1 Answers |
Question by john timmer on 4/4/2013 - 2:46 pm
"No, it has a zipper and Velcro closure."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/4/2013 - 2:54 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.