Obermeyer Tara Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Obermeyer Tara Ski Jacket packs warmth, feminine style, and tons of extras for women skiers. This insulated winter jacket keeps you warm when the temperature drops, dry when it's snowing, and has a tapered fit for look that flatters yor shape. Extra features like tons of pockets, ventilation, and an adjustable powder skirt keep you prepared and comfortable making skiing more fun.
- 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Mid-weight 80g ComforMax insulation
- Polyester / nylon blend fabric
- Critically seam-sealed to lock out moisture
- Control Zone Ventilation zips dump heat when you're active
- Removable hood keeps your head dry
- Mid-length, slightly tapered fit
- Media pocket with headphone wire port and guide
- Tons of internal and external pockets store gear
- Bamboo fleece inner cuffs keep snow out
- Powderskirt keeps deep snow out of layers
- Interior hem drawcord to seal out cold air
- D-ring holds ski pass
- Articulated construction for freedom of movement
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi, I would like to know if this jacket would be suitable for skiing at 30 below. I really like the style but am concerned it will not be warm enough. Any advice would be very appreciated."
1 Answers |
Question by Linsey on 1/17/2011 - 12:56 am
"This jacket only has an 80g insulation. For that type of weather I would not suggest anything below 180g insulation."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/13/2011 - 10:39 am
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (3 customer reviews)