The Obermeyer Taos Insulator Vest is a great way to keep warm without sacrificing mobility. Whether you add this over regular clothes, under your shell, or under a fully insulated ski coat, the Taos Vest will add a ton of warmth. 100g of PrimaLoft insulation is basically like having another jacket at your core, but it's super light and very low-profile so you won't feel bulky. Quilting at the sides gives even more of a low-pro feel. The Taos Vest is made from durable ripstop fabric, and it has DWR to provide water resistance.
- 100% polyester ripstop fabric
- 100% nylon taffeta lining
- 100g PrimaLoft SPORT insulation
- DuroGuard DWR provides water-resistance
- Quilted sides for a low-pro fit
- Abrasion resistant shoulder fabric for durability
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin
- Interior pocket for goggles or other gear
- Tricot-lined hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Zippered chest pocket holds essentials
- Center back measures 27 1/4"