Obermeyer Tahoe II Pant (Men's)
The Obermeyer Tahoe II Pant offers tried and true weather protection in a classic, zip-front fly suspender-style pant. Velcro adjustable waistband and elastic suspends let you customize the Tahoe's fit while exception waterproofing keeps wet weather out.
- Fabric: Sportex 100% Nylon with HydroClock
- Insulation: 60 gm Permaloft
- Lining: 100% nylon taffeta
- Critical seams sealed
- Adjustable elastic suspenders
- Water-resistant powdercuffs with gripper elastic
- Articulated knees
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Reinforced scuffguards
- Fully lined
- Zip-front fly
- Velcro-adjustable waist with belt loops
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do these pants have leg gaiter zippers at the bottom ?"
1 Answers |
Question by Ben on 8/21/2011 - 8:48 pm
"No ankle zippers, just traditional gaiter."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/22/2011 - 12:38 pm