Quick SpecsMore Info
- Fit: Relaxed
- Waterproofing: 7/10
- Warmth: 8/10
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for Moderate Snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
With super soft faux fur, a working compass, and metallic details, the Obermeyer Lush Ski Jacket is little-girl approved. The 220g of insulation and 10k waterproof rating will keep her happy, warm, and dry when it gets cold and snowy out, and the Oberymeyer I-Grow system allows the cuffs to be extended so you can both enjoy this fun and functional jacket again next year.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HydroBlock fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 220g body/160g sleeve/80g hood PermaLoft synthetic insulation
- I-Grow extendable cuffs lengthen by 1.5" to accommodate growth spurts
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable faux fur trim around hood
- Back warming liner panel for extra warmth
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Fleece lined collar feel soft against skin
- 2 zippered hand pockets on exterior to hold gear
- Working compass attached for fun
- 1 Velcro and 1 media interior pocket secures your gear