Obermeyer Lush Ski Jacket (Toddler Girls')
With super soft faux fur, a working compass, and metallic details, the Obermeyer Lush Ski Jacket is little-girl approved. The 220g of insulation and 10k waterproof rating will keep her happy, warm, and dry when it gets cold and snowy out, and the Oberymeyer I-Grow system allows the cuffs to be extended so you can both enjoy this fun and functional jacket again next year.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HydroBlock fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 220g body/160g sleeve/80g hood PermaLoft synthetic insulation
- I-Grow extendable cuffs lengthen by 1.5" to accommodate growth spurts
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable faux fur trim around hood
- Back warming liner panel for extra warmth
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Fleece lined collar feel soft against skin
- 2 zippered hand pockets on exterior to hold gear
- Working compass attached for fun
- 1 Velcro and 1 media interior pocket secures your gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi, I have been purchasing from your shop. my girl 9 years old . chest 23" waist 22.5" Hip 26 In-seam 22. What size of Jacket is for her? thank you "
1 Answers |
Question by michelelee on 1/2/2015 - 6:07 am
"Based on the measurements you have provided us we would recommend going with a size 7 in this jacket. "
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/2/2015 - 3:49 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.