Obermeyer Drey Ski Jacket (Toddler Boys')
From snow angels to Super-Gs, the Obermeyer Drey Ski Jacket means business. This is an extremely warm kids' coat with full insulation, reliable waterproofing, and convenient features. Its bold colors and big, quilted look are sure to make your child stand out in the snow.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HydroBlock fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 200g body/180g sleeves/80g hood PermaLoft synthetic insulation
- I-Grow extendable sleeve cuffs lengthen by 1.5" to accommodate growth spurts
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Elastic cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Interior windguard with soft fleece chin guard protects your skin
- 2 zippered hand pockets on exterior to hold gear
- Reflective trim add playful style
- Working compass attached for fun
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.