Quick SpecsMore Info
- Warmth: 9/10
- Fit: Relaxed
- Waterproofing: 7/10
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
For fuller pant protection that zips right up to the neck, outfit your child in the Obermeyer Chilkat Ski Bib. Insulated ski pants meet puffy vest in this high-performance pant, creating extra warmth and protection from snow intrusions. The Chilkat Bib's attached vest acts like an extra layer, so it's one less thing you have to fuss with. Quick-release shoulders make it easy to get in and out and to take bathroom breaks.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HydroBlock lower/57% nylon,43% polyester cire upper section
- Lining Material: 50% nylon / 50% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 180g body/80g pant PermaLoft synthetic insulation
- I-Grow extendable pant cuffs lengthen by 2" to accommodate growth spurts
- Fleece upper section acts like extra layer of insulation
- Windproof to keep out cold gusts of air
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Water-resistant boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Quick release shoulders for easy on-off
- 1 thigh pocket with secure flap to hold gear
- Reinforced seat and knees for durability
- Working compass attached for fun
Questions and Answers
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Obermeyer Chilkat Ski Bib Toddler Boys', Ebony, 2:
My son is 4 but he is tall. Last year we had a different "grow w/me" brand but this year when we extended the bibs-they were too short in the crotch. This Obermeyer pair of bibs are very high quality and were perfect for a skiing in Vermont where it's been freezing! My son never once complained of being cold.The upper part is very well insulated with soft padding and adjustable velcro shoulders. The zipper is covered by the fabric so it doesn't touch the neck/chin area And the waist can be cinched. Overall a great piece of winter gear! I love them SO much, I will order a pair for my daughter.