Obermeyer Chakra Ski Jacket (Toddler Girls')
Blending modern freeride style with sweet feminine colors, the Obermeyer Chakra Ski Jacket is fun, functional, and fashionable. Sheâ€™ll be protected from cold and snowy weather thanks to the generous 220g of insulation and a 10K waterproof rating, more than you'll find in most kids' coats. Outfitted with Obermeyerâ€™s I-Grow system, the Chakraâ€™s sleeves can be extended so she can squeeze in an extra season after a growth spurt.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HydroBlock fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 220g body/160g sleeve/60g hood PermaLoft synthetic insulation
- I-Grow extendable cuffs lengthen by 1.5" to accommodate growth spurts
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Fleece lined collar feel soft against skin
- Fleece patches inside hood for extra warmth at ears
- 1 zippered sleeve, and 2 zippered hand pockets on exterior to hold gear
- Data card pocket on interior holds electronic lift tickets
- Working compass attached for fun
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"hello! I would like to know with this jacket in white , which pant could combine y and colour except white, is for a 8 years old girl "
1 Answers |
Question by lourdes on 11/13/2014 - 9:01 pm
"The matching bib would be the Obermeyer Snoverall Ski Bib. Glacier Blue, Neo Pink/Wild Berry, Wild Berry, or Iris Purple would match in color. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/14/2014 - 3:28 pm
"Is this a coat that would be warm enough for a 5 year old to play out in the snow? We've been about 20 degrees F here."
1 Answers |
Question by EJ on 11/18/2014 - 5:23 pm
"Absolutely! this jacket is comfy, and super warm! Your little one will be nice and toasty in this cute little number!"
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/19/2014 - 12:59 pm
"I want to order the this jacket in green. I know that the green is also available in the bib pants but can you tell me what the other colors are if I want to order a solid color bib? Also, my granddaughter wears a 6-6x in regular clothing. She only weighs about 34 lbs and her inseam is about 18. What size should I order in the jacket and bib pants? She is almost 5 years old."
1 Answers |
Question by Beverly on 12/18/2014 - 7:47 pm
"The Op Art Print/Berry/Blue color jacket which is green will match the Iris Purple or the Neo Pink/Wild Berry color in the bib. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/19/2014 - 11:11 am