Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Obermeyer Superpipe Ski Jacket is as wild and crazy as your little skier. He'll love the bright colors, and you'll love how easy it is to pick him out on the slopes. The Superpipe Jacket is super warm and has serious waterproofing so you can stay out in the blizzard and teach him about fresh tracks. There are plenty of pockets to stuff full of snacks, keeping him motivated for another run. Heavy-duty zippers and durable fabric ensure the Superpipe Jacket will last through multiple seasons, and multiple kids.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester StormTech fabric with HydroBlock X waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: 220g body/180g sleeve/80g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 18" / Center back measures 20 1/4"
- I-Grow extendable cuffs lengthen by 1.5" to accommodate growth spurts
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Tricot lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Interior pocket for gear and another for lift pass
- 1 zippered and 1 snap chest pockets for extra storage space
- Heavy-duty YKK zippers
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Fleece lined collar and cuffs feel soft against skin
- Reflective trim details
- Working compass attached for fun
- Stormflap over zipper to keep out wind