Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
The Obermeyer Superpipe Ski Jacket is the warmest of the warm. This little boys' coat is well insulated so he'll be toasty and happy while he learns to ride. The Superpipe is also plenty waterproof, so he can go out and play in the snow without getting wet. There are big cargo pockets on the front that you can stuff full of his favorite snacks. I-Grow cuffs add the ultimate convenience; you can easily extend them by 1 1/2 inches when he grows.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester StormTech HydroBlock fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 220g body / 160g sleeve / 80g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 18" / Center back measures 20.25"
- I-Grow extendable cuffs lengthen by 1.5 inches for longer wear
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Articulated construction for easy movement
- Alligator mitten clips prevent lost gloves
- Elastic sleeve cuffs fit around gloves
- Fleece collar and earwarmers for extra warmth at the neck
- Heavy-duty zipper for durability
- Shaped seams for cute fit
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets
- Cargo pockets and chest pockets hold gear
- Plenty of exterior and interior pockets organize gear
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Working compass for fun
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This jacket is super cute! The quality is great. I think it runs a tad big. My son is just 2 months shy of being 3 and I bought a 3 for him to wear this next ski season(6 months from now). This jacket swallows him right now. He is on the taller side for his age but very thin. I had them send me a 2 and I think it will still fit fine in 6 months, especially since the jacket is made with the I grow feature and you can let the arms out 1.5 inches. Love that! The jacket is made long, like a boarding jacket.