Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
If you have a little fashionista on your hands, you'll love the Obermeyer Superfly Ski Jacket. More importantly, your little girl will love the Superfly Jacket. This jacket has fancy seaming on the sleeves, flashy metal zippers, and even a faux fur hood trim. SnowSilk fabric is extremely soft and has a bit of sassy sheen. The Superfly Jacket has a synthetic down insulation that provides tons of warmth. It's also just as waterproof as adults' jackets so you can be sure she'll always be dry.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester SnowSilk fabric with HydroBlock X waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: 135g body/65g sleeve/40g hood FiberDown insulation
- Length: Center front measures 19" / Center back measures 22 1/4"
- FiberDown insulation is light and extremely warm
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists stains
- Control Zone vents open to release excess heat
- Tricot lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Inside electronics pocket with wire port for headphones
- Pass pocket on left sleeve holds lift ticket
- Heavy-duty Metaluxe zippers
- Stretch inner wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Removable adjustable hood for weather protection
- Removable faux fur trim around hood
- Powder skirt to keep snow from getting up inside
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin
- Shaped seams for cute fit