The Obermeyer Super G Ski Jacket has aggressive styling and bright colors that boys love. The Super G is a very warm boys' coat; he can ski and play in really cold weather and stay comfortable. The fabric is highly waterproof so you can count on him staying dry. In fact, the Super G is as waterproof as many adults' styles. It also has plenty of pockets that you can stuff full of snacks. I-Grow extendable cuffs ensure you'll get more than one season out of this coat. When he grows you can easily lengthen the cuffs by an extra 1.5 inches.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester StormTech fabric with HydroBlock X waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: 220g body/180g sleeve/80g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 15 3/4" / Center back measures 19 1/4"
- I-Grow extendable cuffs lengthen by 1.5" to accommodate growth spurts
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Tricot lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Interior pocket for gear and another for lift pass
- Wrist pocket for extra storage space
- Heavy-duty YKK zippers
- Elastic cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Fleece lined collar and cuffs feel soft against skin
- Reflective trim details
- Working compass attached for fun
- Articulated sleeves for extra freedom of movement
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
My son hasn't tried it out yet in the cold - but it looks well made and it's Obermeyer, so I'm sure it will work well.
Material quality is excellent.
Fit is good (he's a small 3 year old and we bought size 3).
Colours are great - nice and bright.
This ski jacket doesn't disappoint! The quality is superb & very attractive. My son says it keeps him warm, but doesn't feel heavy. He gets compliments everywhere we go, the matching hat is great too.