Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
The Obermeyer Super G Ski Jacket is a very warm little boys' ski jacket. With plenty of synthetic insulation you can be sure that the Super G will keep your little skier cozy. The Super G also has bold colors and aggressive styling that any kid will love. It's also completely waterproof and packed with features like pockets.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester StormTech HydroBlock fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 220g body / 180g sleeve / 80g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 15.75" / Center back measures 19.25"
- I-Grow extendable cuffs lengthen by 1.5 inches for longer wear
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Articulated construction for easy movement
- Alligator mitten clips prevent lost gloves
- Elastic sleeve cuffs fit around gloves
- Fleece collar and earwarmers for extra warmth at the neck
- Heavy-duty zipper for durability
- Shaped seams for cute fit
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets
- Chest pocket for extra storage
- Plenty of exterior and interior pockets organize gear
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Working compass for fun