Obermeyer Super G Ski Jacket (Toddler Boys')
The Obermeyer Super G Ski Jacket for boys is the quintessential racing jacket. The bright colors and racer style make this incredibly popular with aspiring little pros, and the reliability makes the Super G just as popular with parents. Obermeyer reinforced just about everything so that rough play is not a problem, and with the solid waterproofing and warm insulation you can take him out for his first lessons and be sure that he's warm and comfortable.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breatability
- Shell Material: 100% nylon StormTech HydroBlockÂ® V fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 240g body / 180g sleeve / 80g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Centerfront measures 15 1/4" / Centerback measures 18 3/4"
- I-Grow extendable cuffs for longer wear
- Articulated sleeves for freedom of movement
- Alligator mitten clip prevents lost gloves
- Fleece earwarmers inside hood and fleece collar keep kids warm
- Inside "goodie" pocket is a handy place for snacks
- Zippered chest and hand pockets store gear
- Reflective piping details
- D-ring conveniently holds lift tickets
- Working compass attached for fun
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Hem drawcord to seal out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I want to make sure this jacket will fit my son for 2 years. He currently wears Medium shirts (looser fit) and weighs 46 lbs. I see it only goes to size 8 which, upon checking the Obermayer site, appears to be for 56 lbs. Is that the maximum?"
1 Answers |
Question by Kim on 2/28/2012 - 8:25 am
"56 pounds is the maximum weight for this jacket. It is for a toddler boy which should be up to the age of 8. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/28/2012 - 11:13 am
"HELLO. SHOULD I TAKE SIZE 4 FOR MY 2,5 YEARS OLD SON FOR THE NEXT WINTER?DOES SIZE 3 GENERALLY FIT 2 YEARS CHILDREN AND SIZE 4 FITS 3 YEARS CHILDREN?"
1 Answers |
Question by OLGA on 7/3/2012 - 4:12 pm
"Typically a 2 year old would wear a size 2. This can change if your child is a bit smaller or larger for their size. Take a look at the sizing chart so you can have a better estimate of the size they will wear."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/3/2012 - 4:28 pm
"My 3 1/2 year old wears 4T jacket currently, which size would it be on this brand?....bases on this info i want to buy a bigger size for next winter Thank you"
1 Answers |
Question by KARINA on 1/2/2013 - 12:31 am
"The sizes that we show on this jacket, are in toddler sizes. so a size 2 is a 2T. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/2/2013 - 2:01 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.