Obermeyer Sunrise Ski Jacket (Toddler Girls')
The cute styling and soft feel of the Obermeyer Sunrise Ski Jacket will make it an instant favorite with your little girl. This coat is extremely warm, and it has soft fleece lining in all the places that touch her skin. Although it's very warm, the Sunrise Jacket won't feel bulky so she won't mind putting it on. The fabric is highly waterproof, so she can stay out in the snow all day without getting wet. Kid-friendly features like pockets, stain resistance, and extendable cuffs make the Sunrise an excellent value.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 53% recycled polyester/47% polyester ECOlicious fabric with HydroBlock X waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 220g body/160g sleeve/60g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 16" / Center back measures 19"
- I-Grow extendable cuffs lengthen by 1.5" to accommodate growth spurts
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Adjustable waist drawcord inside to keep out cold air
- Tricot lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Interior pocket for gear and another for lift pass
- Heavy-duty YKK zippers
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Fleece lined collar and cuffs feel soft against skin
- Reflective trim details
- Shaped seams for cute fit
- Articulated sleeves for extra freedom of movement
- Working compass attached for fun
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is there a snow pant or bib that would match this coat?"
1 Answers |
Question by Mkremer77 on 9/28/2014 - 12:54 am
"These Obermeyer Love Fleece Ski Bib would be a perfect match. Both blues in the jacket and Ski bib are called Ocean!"
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/29/2014 - 11:09 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.