Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
The Obermeyer Sunrise Ski Jacket is a fashionable little girls' coat. Bold colors stand out in a crowd, and there's even a little faux-fur trim around the hood. The Sunrise Jacket is very warmly insulated, reliably waterproof, and also comfortable to wear. Obermeyer made the cuffs extendable by 1 1/2 inches, so if she hits a sudden growth spurt her jacket doesn't become obsolete.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 53% recycled polyester/ 47% polyester ECOlicious fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: 220g body / 160g sleeve / 60g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 16 1/4" / Center back measures 19 1/4"
- Faux-fur trim around the hood
- I-Grow extendable cuffs lengthen by 1.5 inches for longer wear
- Articulated construction for easy movement
- Alligator mitten clips prevent lost gloves
- Elastic sleeve cuffs fit around gloves
- Fleece collar and earwarmers for extra warmth at the neck
- Heavy-duty zipper for durability
- Shaped seams for cute fit
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets
- Plenty of exterior and interior pockets organize gear
- Chest pocket for extra storage
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Working compass for fun