Obermeyer Sunrise Ski Jacket (Toddler Girls')
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 9/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 6/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Obermeyer Sunrise Ski Jacket is a fashionable little girls' coat. Bold colors stand out in a crowd, and there's even a little faux-fur trim around the hood. The Sunrise Jacket is very warmly insulated, reliably waterproof, and also comfortable to wear. Obermeyer made the cuffs extendable by 1 1/2 inches, so if she hits a sudden growth spurt her jacket doesn't become obsolete.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 53% recycled polyester/ 47% polyester ECOlicious fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: 220g body / 160g sleeve / 60g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 16 1/4" / Center back measures 19 1/4"
- Faux-fur trim around the hood
- I-Grow extendable cuffs lengthen by 1.5 inches for longer wear
- Articulated construction for easy movement
- Alligator mitten clips prevent lost gloves
- Elastic sleeve cuffs fit around gloves
- Fleece collar and earwarmers for extra warmth at the neck
- Heavy-duty zipper for durability
- Shaped seams for cute fit
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets
- Plenty of exterior and interior pockets organize gear
- Chest pocket for extra storage
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Working compass for fun
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I just bought the love fleece bib in grape color and was wondering if this color would mathc the blue sunrise jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Paul on 3/20/2013 - 8:40 pm
"The Glacier Blue jacket will match the love fleece bib great!"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/21/2013 - 9:48 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.