Obermeyer Sunlight Down Sweater (Junior Boys')
The Obermeyer Sunlight Down Sweater gives him a ton of warmth in a light, compressible package that he won't mind wearing. Made with heavy-duty construction, warm down fill, and a convenient stuff pocket, the Sunlight Sweater provides an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio without the fuss of a regular jacket. This down jacket can be worn under a ski jacket, or alone over clothes, and the best part is that when you have something that's lighter than a sweatshirt and just as comfortable, you won't have to argue with him about putting it on.
- 100% nylon dobby fabric
- Length: Centerfront measures 18 1/4" / Centerback measures 20.5"
- Baffled down insulation for warmth
- Integrated stuff pocket for easy carrying
- Tricot-lined hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Ski pass D-ring holds lift tickets