The Obermeyer Stratton Ski Jacket is the kind of coat you keep for a long time. The styling on the Stratton jacket is classic, and with Obermeyer's durability you don't have to worry about it not lasting. There are tons of pockets in the Stratton Jacket, so you can pack in all of your gear and snacks and stay perfectly prepared when you head out into the winter.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Material: 100% nylon dobby HydroBlock® V fabric
- Lining: 100% nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 80g ComforMax® insulation
- Length: Center front measures 26 1/4"/ Center back measures 30.5"
- Critical seam sealing prevents seepage
- Control Zone Ventilation to release excess heat
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Fleece chin, cuff, and collar lining feel soft against skin
- Articulated sleeves for freedom of movement
- Internal goggle and cell phone pocket
- Tons of internal and external pockets organize gear
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift ticket