Obermeyer Stella Ski Jacket (Girls')
Obermeyer's Stella Ski Jacket offers freedom to move while keeping her warm. Shaped seams fit comfortably and give her a more grown-up look, but they don't restrict her or make her uncomfortable. The Stella Jacket also has a slightly longer length for a more fashiony style and added protection against cold lifts. The insulation on the Stella Jacket is warmer than on many others, so if your girl is prone to being cold it is an excellent choice. Pockets both inside and outside offer lots of options for securing gear and important items.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Unity HydroBlock fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon embossed taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 160g body/ 140g sleeve Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 19" / Center back measures 22"
- Adjustable hood draws closer around the head to keep wind out
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs to fit around gloves
- Scratch-free goggle/sunglass cloth to keep lenses clean
- External stormflap keeps out wind-driven rain and snow
- Fleece inside collar feels soft against skin
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Articulated construction for great freedom to move
- Inside electronics pocket keeps gear secure
- Inside goggle pocket for easy access
- Attached hood keeps head dry
- D-ring for attaching ski pass
- Stretch inner cuffs keep snow out of sleeves
- Tricot-lined handwarmer pockets keep fingers snug
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can you remove the hood altogether (no hood at all)? Or, is it permanently attached?"
1 Answers |
Question by Tom on 3/5/2013 - 9:52 pm
"The hood on this jacket is permanently attached for added weather protection. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/6/2013 - 10:01 am
"Is the Cosmic Blue more of a royal blue or more purple/blue?"
1 Answers |
Question by Kelly on 9/1/2013 - 11:47 pm
"It's more of a purple. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/3/2013 - 1:59 pm
"Does this fit true to size?"
1 Answers |
Question by Sarah on 10/16/2013 - 9:45 pm
"This jacket does fit very true to size. You should always match up your little ones measurements with our sizing chart here for the perfect fit!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/17/2013 - 11:53 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.