Obermeyer Star Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Obermeyer Star Insulated Ski Jacket has a quilted style and sporty chevron color pattern. The fabric is super soft to the touch, and lined with fleece where the collar touches your face. It's also one of the warmest Obermeyer women's jackets thanks to plenty of insulation. When the weather turns wet, you'll appreciate the Star's 10K waterproofing and critically taped seams. They prevent snow and sleet from seeping inside and stealing your heat. The Obermeyer Star Jacket is packed with skier-friendly features like pockets, wrist gaiters, a powder skirt, and a removable hood.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Unity fabric with HydroBlock X waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 160g body and sleeve / 80g hood ComforMax insulation
- Length: Center front measures 22" / Center back measures 26"
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Interior goggle and cell phone pockets keep gear organized
- Tricot lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Wrist pocket for quick access to essentials
- Stretch wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Durable YKK zippers
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Articulated sleeves for natural fit and movement
- Shaped seams for feminine fit
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.