Obermeyer St. Tropez Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: Slim
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 6/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Murano Glass Print
The Obermeyer St. Tropez Insulated Ski Jacket has a colorful, eye-catching print. You'll stand out against the snow while you stay warm and dry too. This jacket is very waterproof and will keep you dry in nearly all conditions that you'll encounter. The insulation is mid-weight, which is enough to keep you warm in the dead of winter, and not so much that you'll need a different jacket in the spring. The St. Tropez Jacket curved lines and sleek style details to top off this stand-out style.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Unity HydroBlock X fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta Super Cire lining
- Insulation: 100g body / 80g sleeve / 40g hood ComforMax insulation
- Length: Center front measures 21.5" / Center back measures 25.5"
- Fit: Slightly shaped
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Shaped seams for feminine fit
- Fleece lined collar feels soft at the face
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Multiple interior and exterior pockets hold gear
- Stretch inner cuffs keep snow out of sleeves
- Ticket ring for attaching your ski pass
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.