Obermeyer St. Tropez Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Obermeyer St. Tropez Insulated Ski Jacket has a colorful, eye-catching print. You'll stand out against the snow while you stay warm and dry too. This jacket is very waterproof and will keep you dry in nearly all conditions that you'll encounter. The insulation is mid-weight, which is enough to keep you warm in the dead of winter, and not so much that you'll need a different jacket in the spring. The St. Tropez Jacket curved lines and sleek style details to top off this stand-out style.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Unity HydroBlock X fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta Super Cire lining
- Insulation: 100g body / 80g sleeve / 40g hood ComforMax insulation
- Length: Center front measures 21.5" / Center back measures 25.5"
- Fit: Slightly shaped
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Shaped seams for feminine fit
- Fleece lined collar feels soft at the face
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Multiple interior and exterior pockets hold gear
- Stretch inner cuffs keep snow out of sleeves
- Ticket ring for attaching your ski pass
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Which store is the jacket in? Obermeyer St Tropez Insulated Ski Jacket size 2 (as I would like to try it on)"
1 Answers |
Question by Jill on 1/10/2014 - 10:14 pm
"For specific store information you would need to give us a call at 800-818-0946!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/12/2014 - 10:42 am
"I have very long arms for a female. Can you tell me what length sleeves this jacket has in a size 6 & size 8? (As measured from under the armpit to the wrist or outside of shoulder to end of sleeve.) "
1 Answers |
Question by Sarah on 2/24/2014 - 2:09 am
"We do not have size 6 in stock to measure for you. The sleeve length on a size 8 from the armpit is approx 21"."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/25/2014 - 12:21 pm
"How does the size on this jacket run? I would normally choose a 10, but it appears you are sold out of that size. Thank you."
1 Answers |
Question by Kathy on 3/1/2014 - 9:19 am
"This jacket is a slim fit. You would want to size up one for a comfortable fit in this jacket. "
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/3/2014 - 12:07 pm