Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The sporty Obermeyer Sochi Ski Jacket is ready for big adventures. This is a warm women's jacket, with plenty of insulation to hang onto body heat. The insulation is a low-profile synthetic, so it won't feel bulky or heavy. The Sochi Jacket it also plenty waterproof, and has critically taped seams to prevent moisture from seeping inside. The fit is relaxed, but shaped seams make it feminine. Plenty of features like pockets, a powder skirt, and removable hood keep you prepared out on the mountain.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Unity fabric with HydroBlock X waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 100g body / 80g sleeve / 40g hood ComforMax insulation
- Length: Center front measures 21" / Center back measures 25 1/2"
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Interior goggle and cell phone pockets keep gear organized
- Tricot lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Stretch wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Durable YKK zippers
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Articulated sleeves for natural fit and movement
- Shaped seams for feminine fit
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I think this is a very nice jacket. I bought it in size 16 and it is a perfect fit. I can layer underneath it if needed and still move effortlessly. It does not have pit zips, but in Minnesota that is less of an issue than it would be in Colorado. The red is a true red and the style is classic ski coat.