Obermeyer Snoverall Ski Bib (Toddler Girls')
The Obermeyer Snoverall Ski Bib has lots of insulation to keep her nice and warm. In fact, there's more insulation in the Snoverall Bib than in most other kids' ski pants. The fabric is also really waterproof, so she'll stay dry while she plays in the snow. Obermeyer put a deep zipper down the front to make getting them on and off easy. The shoulders and waist are adjustable to ensure she gets the right fit, and they also accommodate growth spurts. When she gets a little taller you can easily extend the cuffs and shoulders, squeezing in an extra season before you have to replace them.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 53% recycled polyester/47% polyester ECOlicious with HydroBlock X waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 100g Permaloft insulation
- I-Grow extendable cuffs lengthen by 2" to accommodate growth spurts
- I-Grow shoulders lengthen by 1.5"
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Deep zipper for easy on/off
- Adjustable shoulders and elastic waist for the perfect fit
- Reinforced inseam, seat, and knees for durability
- Heavy duty YKK zippers won't break
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Scuff guards prevent fraying at the cuffs