Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
She can be sugar-and-spice and rough-and-tumble in the snow, and the Obermeyer Snoverall Bib will keep her happy either way. Soft and pretty, and in colors that will match her favorite Obermeyer Jacket, the Snoverall Bib is a sure favorite every season. Like all of Obermeyer's kids ski wear, the extras for warmth and comfort are here: waterproof, breathable fabric, warm insulation, and deep kangaroo pockets in back. The Obermeyer Snoverall also features the I-Grow system, allowing an extra 2 inches to be added to the length for longer wear.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Material: 53% recycled / 47% polyester ECOlicious fabric
- Insulation: 100g body / 160g seat Permaloft insulation
- Made with 53% recycled ECOlicious fabric
- 1/2 zipper for easy on/ off
- I-Grow extendable cuffs for longer wear
- Adjustable elastic suspenders for custom fit
- Powder cuff boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Heavy-duty zipper for durability
- Reinforced knees and hems for durability
- Reinforced scuff guards keep suit looking new
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets
- Extra pockets organize gear
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I bought these last year for my 8 year old daughter, who plays outside in the winter almost every day. She wore them all last season, and even when her friends' pants were soaked through, she was dry as a bone. I washed them probably once a week, and they stood up to the wear and tear.
I pulled them out this year, expecting them to be too small, but they fit just fine! She is 9 years old this year (a small nine!) but the size sevens fit her just fine. Even more surprising? They looked brand new -- even after the beating they got last year on the slopes and in the back yard.
With our northeast Halloween snow storm this year, she has already worn them 5 times outside, and they look and perform like new. (By the way -- they are WHITE. Yup --plain white -- and they look beautiful.)
So when she grows out of these, I will be back to buy Obermeyer pants again and again. Thanks so much for an amazing product!!
I got this bib in size 3T passionflower for my 2 year old. She is taller than average and s I am planning to get more wear out of them because of their grow feature. I love them. The color and quality are perfect and together with the matching jacket it makes my daughter look super cute. She looked in the mirror and asked ''snowman mommy?'' The bibs are a little big on her, but by April she surely will grow into them as she has outgrown all her size 2 clothes back in September.