Obermeyer Snoverall Bib (Toddler Girls')
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 5/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 5/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
She can be sugar-and-spice and rough-and-tumble in the snow, and the Obermeyer Snoverall Bib will keep her happy either way. Soft and pretty, and in colors that will match her favorite Obermeyer Jacket, the Snoverall Bib is a sure favorite every season. Like all of Obermeyer's kids ski wear, the extras for warmth and comfort are here: waterproof, breathable fabric, warm insulation, and deep kangaroo pockets in back. The Obermeyer Snoverall also features the I-Grow system, allowing an extra 2 inches to be added to the length for longer wear.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Material: 53% recycled / 47% polyester ECOlicious fabric
- Insulation: 100g body / 160g seat Permaloft insulation
- Made with 53% recycled ECOlicious fabric
- 1/2 zipper for easy on/ off
- I-Grow extendable cuffs for longer wear
- Adjustable elastic suspenders for custom fit
- Powder cuff boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Heavy-duty zipper for durability
- Reinforced knees and hems for durability
- Reinforced scuff guards keep suit looking new
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets
- Extra pockets organize gear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I purchased the obermeyer girls jacket style #11500Nirvana in color 53, could you tell me if the strawberry bib is the color number 53 as well, or what other color bib would you recommend with this jacket, it has the paintbrush down the arms of the jacket. Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by tanya on 2/20/2012 - 10:27 pm
"You are correct. The color code from Obermeyer is 53 for the Strawberry color which would match great with your jacket."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/22/2012 - 4:32 pm
"I purchased the obermeyer girls jacket Nirvana in color Passionflower, could you tell me if the strawberry bib is the color number 53 as well, or what other color bib would you recommend with this jacket, Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Lory on 5/13/2012 - 5:52 pm
"As of right now, the only bib we have to match that jacket is this bib in the Passionflower color. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/14/2012 - 10:45 am
"Can you please recommend what size I should buy an average 18 month old girl. I am not sure if a 1 would be too small or if a 2 I too big?"
1 Answers |
Question by rojo on 4/8/2013 - 8:09 am
"There is a sizing chart provided where you can check her measurements against it to see which might fit best. This bib also has the cuffs that extended, so you may want to start with the size 1 (as you can always extend the cuff)."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/8/2013 - 10:10 am
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (2 customer reviews)