Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
The Obermeyer Slopestyle Ski Jacket has a relaxed fit and a style just like his big brother's. This coat is well insulated, and can definitely keep your child warm in even the coldest winter weather. The fabric is also waterproof, so he can go out and play in the snow without getting wet. Obermeyer's I-Grow sleeves add extra convenience to this little boys' ski jacket by allowing you to extend the sleeves up to 1.5 inches when he grows.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester DuroGuard fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 220g body / 180g sleeve / 80g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 15.75" / Center back measures 19.25"
- I-Grow extendable cuffs lengthen by 1.5 inches for longer wear
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Articulated construction for easy movement
- Alligator mitten clips prevent lost gloves
- Elastic sleeve cuffs fit around gloves
- Fleece collar and earwarmers for extra warmth at the neck
- Heavy-duty zipper for durability
- Shaped seams for cute fit
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets
- Plenty of exterior and interior pockets organize gear
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Working compass for fun