Obermeyer Slopestyle Ski Jacket (Toddler Boys')
The Obermeyer Slopestyle Ski Jacket has a relaxed fit and a style just like his big brother's. This coat is well insulated, and can definitely keep your child warm in even the coldest winter weather. The fabric is also waterproof, so he can go out and play in the snow without getting wet. Obermeyer's I-Grow sleeves add extra convenience to this little boys' ski jacket by allowing you to extend the sleeves up to 1.5 inches when he grows.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester DuroGuard fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 220g body / 180g sleeve / 80g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 15.75" / Center back measures 19.25"
- I-Grow extendable cuffs lengthen by 1.5 inches for longer wear
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Articulated construction for easy movement
- Alligator mitten clips prevent lost gloves
- Elastic sleeve cuffs fit around gloves
- Fleece collar and earwarmers for extra warmth at the neck
- Heavy-duty zipper for durability
- Shaped seams for cute fit
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets
- Plenty of exterior and interior pockets organize gear
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Working compass for fun
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'm looking to match this jacket (blue) with the Obermeyer Volt ski bibs (pro green). Do the green highlights on this match the pro green of the volt pants?"
1 Answers |
Question by NMskier on 6/18/2013 - 8:45 pm
"It is a perfect match! They would look great together!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/19/2013 - 10:21 am
"Hello my interest jacket Obermeyer Slopestyle Ski Yatsket - color: Juice and Bing what pants fit under them - interested pants Obermeyer Volt Ski Bib."
1 Answers |
Question by Tatyana on 8/30/2013 - 3:10 am
"You would need the Obermeyer Volt Ski Bib in the Slate color. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/30/2013 - 8:58 am
"For a boy who is 46" tall, what size would fit, a 4 or 5?"
1 Answers |
Question by Yulia on 10/24/2013 - 6:00 am
"We have a size chart provided so that you can check his measurements against the size chart. For his height, the size chart suggests a size 6. I would get his other measurements and check them against the size chart to find out if a size 5 or 6 would be better for him."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/24/2013 - 4:56 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.