Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Don't let the sleek and simple style fool you; the Obermeyer Sienna Insulated Ski Jacket is fully stocked with top-level technology. This is one of the most waterproof women's jackets, so if you ski in wet conditions you can count on it to keep you dry. A mid-range insulation adds the blast of warmth you need, but offers versatility too. Just by changing up your layers underneath you can get the perfect feel every time. The Sienna Jacket has a flattering, feminine fit. Stretch fabric allows it to fit closer to the body without restricting movement. In the Obermeyer Sienna Jacket you'll be comfortable and prepared every time you go out.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Genesis stretch fabric with HydroBlock X waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon Dri-Core taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 100g body/ 60g sleeve PrimaLoft SPORT insulation
- Length: Center front measures 21 1/4" / Center back measures 25"
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Fully seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Dri-Core breathable lining keeps you warm by keeping you dry
- Stretch outer fabric and inner panels for enhanced freedom to move
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Control Zone Vents open to release excess heat
- Stretch lycra wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep out cold air
- Tricot lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Zippered hand pockets and back pocket
- Wrist pocket great for chapstick, lift pass, or other small items
- Interior goggle and cell phone pockets keep gear organized
- RECCO® Avalanche Rescue System reflector
- Water-resistant YKK AquaGuard zippers
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Removable, helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Fleece lined collar and cuffs feel soft against skin
- Stormflap over zipper to keep out wind
- Articulated sleeves for natural fit and movement
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air