Obermeyer Sidewinder Ski Jacket (Toddler Boys')
The smallest snow lovers are capable of the big things when they're warm, dry, and happy. Get him on his way with the Obermeyer Sidewinder Ski Jacket. This kids' coat combines toasty Permaloft insulation with 10K waterproof fabric to keep him warm and dry in all weather. The Sidewinder Jacket has tons of pockets for you to load up with snacks. Extendable cuffs can be lengthened when he grows to accommodate growth spurts.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HydroBlock fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 220g body/180g sleeves/80g hood PermaLoft synthetic insulation
- I-Grow extendable sleeve cuffs lengthen by 1.5" to accommodate growth spurts
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Adjustable elastic cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Interior windguard with soft fleece chin guard protects your skin
- Interior goodie pocket holds essentials
- Data card pocket on sleeve holds electronic lift tickets
- 1 interior mesh stash pocket, and 1 stretch pocket to hold media devices
- 1 zippered chest, and 2 zippered hand pockets on exterior to hold gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this jacket have a powder skirt?"
1 Answers |
Question by Grams on 2/9/2015 - 1:38 am
"No, this jacket does not have the powder skirt as a feature. Check out the Snow Dragons Rouser Ski Jacket it has similar warmth and waterproof ratings to the Obermeyer Sidewinder and it has a powderskirt!"
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/10/2015 - 4:24 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.