Obermeyer Sheer Bliss Down Jacket (Toddler Girls')
The Obermeyer Sheer Bliss Down Jacket might be the cutest little girls' coat you'll ever see. This sweet winter jacket has puffy ruched details, sparkly solid fabric or a bright print, and the warmest insulation you can get. A fleece collar increases the luxury factor, and tons of pockets let you pack her favorite snacks for her first day on the slopes.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: Warm down fill insulation
- Length: Centerfront measures 15.5" / Centerback measures 17 3/4"
- Print made with 53% recycled ECOlicious fabric
- I-Grow extendable cuffs for longer wear
- Articulated construction for easy movement
- Hidden elastic sleeve cuffs fit around gloves
- Fleece collar and earwarmers for extra warmth at the neck
- Heavy-duty zipper for durability
- Reflective piping details
- Removable down-filled hood for weather protection
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets
- Plenty of exterior and interior pockets organize gear
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Working compass for fun
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this jacket practical for skiing, or is it more of a winter jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by robin on 11/1/2011 - 8:00 pm
"This jacket is suitable for skiing. It has a HydroBlock PU coating on the underside of the shell fabric seals out moisture as well as a ski pass D-ring that conveniently displays lift tickets. Your little one will be looking very stylish while wearing this super warm jacket!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/2/2011 - 10:56 am
"On another website, the backlength for this jacket was described as 18.75 in or so (but yours says around 28 3/4 in). Which is correct? Is this jacket longer than the Nirvana? Also, is it warmer than the Nirvana. What type of down quality?"
1 Answers |
Question by L on 2/12/2012 - 11:11 pm
"This jacket is warmer than the Nirvana. Down insulation is the warmest that there is. Obermeyer does not express the quality, however, Obermeyer is a great quality brand so I would expect nothing less in their garments. I am sorry for the confusion on the lenght. We have corrected this issue. The Nirvana is about a half inch longer than this jacket."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/22/2012 - 9:03 am
"Is the size 5 suitable for children with 44.4" height? Thanks for answer."
1 Answers |
Question by Inna on 7/13/2012 - 4:18 am
"I think it will be too small. It is only suggested to children up to 44". The size 6 will be more suitable as it is suggested for 44.5" tall. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/13/2012 - 10:00 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.