Obermeyer Serenity Ski Jacket (Toddler Girls')
The Obermeyer Serenity Ski Jacket is all about fun prints. These styles are totally unique, and they add a fun burst of fashion to a little girls' winter wardrobe. The Serenity Jacket's insulation is a tad bit lighter through the body than some of the others, which is good for girls who are going to be active, like skiers. She'll stay plenty warm, but she'll also be able to move really comfortably since she won't feel so bulky. You'll definitely appreciate the I-Grow Cuffs that lengthen by 1.5" to accommodate surprise growth spurts.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 53% recycled polyester/ 47% polyester ECOlicious fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 180g body / 160g sleeve / 80g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 15 1/4" / Center back measures 18"
- I-Grow extendable cuffs lengthen by 1.5 inches for longer wear
- Tricot-lined pockets to keep fingers warm
- Articulated construction for easy movement
- Alligator mitten clips prevent lost gloves
- Elastic sleeve cuffs fit around gloves
- Fleece collar and earwarmers for extra warmth at the neck
- Heavy-duty zipper for durability
- Shaped seams for cute fit
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets
- Plenty of exterior and interior pockets organize gear
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Working compass for fun
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the difference between the size 6 and 7?"
1 Answers |
Question by Momma Mia on 8/27/2013 - 10:02 pm
"A size 6 is for a child who is 49lbs and has a chest measurement of 24.5". Size 7 is for a child who is 54lbs and has a chest of 25.5". You can view the sizing chart here!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/28/2013 - 9:28 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.