The Obermeyer Sawyer jacket earns style points up front for big buttons, shaped seams, and big rib-knit cuffs. But this jacket is not all style: waterproofing through technical fabric and seam sealing, warm insulation, a ventilation system, and more ensure that you're not just another pretty face. Never choose between comfort and style again.
- Waterproof (5,000 mm) and breathable (5,000 g)
- Insulated with ComforMax® (80 g)
- Critical seams sealed against moisture
- Ventilation lets you better control the temperature in the jacket
- Removable hood
- Shaped seams
- Articulated elbows and full-motion sleeve construction create a natural fit that's easy to move in
- Powder skirt keeps moisture out of the jacket when the snow is deep
- Interior Lycra cell phone pocket
- Mid-length, slightly shaped
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
The perfect ski jacket. Right length, good insulation and waterproof. Looks elegant, feels comfortable. Have skied in cold wind and driving snow feeling wonderfully cozy. Fit is very snug around hips to keep out drafts. Has a powder skirt too. Pit zips to keep cool for high exertion. I've worn it in pouring rain, no problem. This is my second Obermeyer jacket. The first is still a favorite after five years. Nice classic look. Wanted a waterproof one and got the Sawyer Jacket on sale. So happy with it. Delivery was fast!