The Obermeyer Saranac Ski Pant has a comfortable athletic fit and coveted cargo style. Men will love the roomy fit that lets them move freely, and the tons of storage space provided in the big cargo pocket and numerous other zippered pockets.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability (Black: 5K/5K)
- Material: 100% Nylon Ottoman fabric
- Lining Material: 100% Nylon Taffeta fabric
- Insulation: Chamois fleece
- Length: Short: 27-29"/ Regular 30-32"/ Long 33-36" inseam
- Critical seam sealing prevents seepage
- Tricot-lined hand pockets
- Articulated knees for freedom of movement
- Fleece-lined waistband feels soft against skin
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets
- High back waist for extra protection
- Inner thigh vents to release excess heat
- Reinforced scuff guards prevent shred
- Adjustable waistband for the perfect fit
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I have not used these Obermeyer ski pants yet, but they were great ski pants for the price.
I found these Obermeyer ski pants to be really warm, so that was a nice surprise. They are a true red. As for the size, I normally wear 31 waist in all my pants, so with the size table on this pants lists small as 28-30 waist and medium is 32-34. But since the only size available was small I went for it. The good news is they fit me well, the bad news is I can´t gain a pound or they won´t fit.