Obermeyer Saranac Insulated Ski Pant (Men's)
The Obermeyer Saranac Ski Pant is a comfortable and relaxed cargo pant for men. With plenty of room to move and reliable waterproofing, the Saranac Pant covers all your bases. This ski pant is insulated to provide extra warmth and protection from cold chairlifts.There are also loads of extras like thigh vents, an adjustable waistband, and reinforced cuffs.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HydroBlock V fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 40g ComforMax insulation
- Inner thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Reinforced hems for durability
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around ski boots
- Zippered waist pockets and back flap pockets to hold gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'm 35 inch waist, right between M and L sizes. I dont like big baggy look but don't need to squeeze in either. How do these sizes run in pants and jackets, large or small or right on?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jim Mims on 1/15/2013 - 5:36 pm
"The pants and jacket run true to size. I would recommend to get the large size, so that you have enough room to be able to move around without the pants constricting you. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/16/2013 - 8:44 am
"What are the inseam lengths for short vs regular in this item."
1 Answers |
Question by Rob on 7/2/2013 - 10:45 pm
"You can view the size chart here. The short inseam is 2.5â€ť shorter than regular which is what is listed in the chart."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/3/2013 - 9:56 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.