Obermeyer Rose Ski Jacket (Toddler Girls')
Cute and cozy is the Obermeyer Rose Jacket for toddler girls. She gets the warmth and functionality of a great ski jacket, and the bright, cute style that makes the Rose fun to wear. You'll love the practicality of the I-Grow system and durable quality that make Obermeyer the best in kids' ski clothing.
- Waterproof / breathable HydroBlock fabric
- 100% polyester
- Warm 240g body / 200g sleeve insulation
- Mid-length, unstructured fit
- Removable fleece-lined hood keeps heads dry
- I-Grow extendable sleeves for an extra season's wear
- Inside pocket holds snacks and gear
- Elastic, adjustable, fleece-lined sleeve cuffs keep out snow
- Adjustable interior hem drawcord to keep out cold air
- Alligator clip mitten holders prevent lost gloves
- D-ring holds ski pass
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"My granddaughter is a size 4T, she is not a heavy girl. Would she need the size 5 in this jacket for next winter? Or will it be too large? "
1 Answers |
Question by rose2020 on 1/25/2011 - 8:39 pm
"A lot of people order 1 size up so that their kids don't grow out of their jacket too soon. The difference in each size is about 1 inch around the chest and accounts for an extra 4-5 lbs of weight. Take a look at the sizing chart to the right of the image; that is the best way to fit. Also keep in mind that Obermeyer kids jackets have extendable sleeves, so you might be able to sneak in an extra season's wear."
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/27/2011 - 3:08 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.