Obermeyer Rodeo Bunting (Toddler Boys')
He won't even know it's winter when he's in the Obermeyer Rodeo bunting. This is a reversible bunting built for babies, with lots of warm insulation, protection from moisture, a construction that offers a full range of motion, and a full-length zipper for easy access by mom or dad.
- Fabric is treated with HydroBlockÂ® to resist moisture
- Insulated with 200 g Feather Comfort
- Reversible: reverses to microfleece
- Attached hood is lined with fleece for extra warmth and softness
- Full-length zipper makes it easy to get in and out
- Cargo pockets for style and storage
- Wind protector at the zipper keeps wind out of the bunting
- Fleece chin protector for extra-soft comfort
- Crotch-panel construction allow a full range of leg motion
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is Obermeyer Rodeo Bunting (Toddler Boys') a ski WINTER suit? Up to what "minus" temperature is this?"
1 Answers |
Question by Daria on 6/27/2011 - 2:41 am
"Though Obermeyer does not give the exact temperature rating, we know from the insulation of this suit it is the warmest you will find. This suit has 200g of insulation which is the highest amount of insulation you will find in any suit or jacket for any age. Your child is sure to stay warm."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/27/2011 - 9:48 am
"I have another bunting at home and it gives a range for the size on the label (i.e. 6-12 months, 12-18 months, etc.) When ordering a 18 month size on your site, is that a 18-24 month suit or a 12-18 month suit? Also, is the Rodeo bunting warmer than the snuggle bunting? Thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by Julie on 10/30/2012 - 4:43 pm
""The 18 month size has no range indicated. Obermeyer has stitching on all of their kids wear, called as you grow sizing. There is stitching, usually a red thread, that you can remove, to give you a couple of more inches in the size. Both this bunting and the Obermeyer Snuggle Bunting have the same amount of insulation and are the same as far as warmth. ""
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/30/2012 - 4:57 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.