Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Obermeyer Rival Ski Jacket has an ultra-sleek style. The solid-color design and cute shaped seams give her a grown-up feel that she'll love. You'll love knowing that the Rival Jacket will always keep her warm and dry. With plenty of insulation and a high waterproof rating, this coat is a sure bet in tough winter weather. Obermeyer never forgets the features. There's a powder skirt to keep out snow, inner wrist gaiters to keep out cold air, a fleece lined collar for comfort, and heavy-duty metal zippers for durability.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester mini-Herringbone fabric with HydroBlock X waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: 140g body/100g sleeve/80g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 19.5" / Center back measures 22 3/4"
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Tricot lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Interior goggles pocket
- Heavy-duty Metaluxe zippers
- Stretch inner wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt to keep snow from getting up inside
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin
- Shaped seams for cute fit