Obermeyer Ricky Baby Bunting (Infant Boys')
The Obermeyer Ricky Bunting cradles your baby in soft warmth. This insulated baby bunting has a hood to prevent heat loss and open cuffs so he can get to his hands and feet like babies like to do. Obermeyer put HydroBlockÂ® in the Ricky Bunting to give him some protection from water (and spit-up), and they also made it reversible for quick style changes on the go.
- 95% polyester/ 5% Rayon HydroBlockÂ® V fabric
- Water-resistant to keep him dry
- 200g Feather Comfort insulation for warmth in cold weather
- 3/4-length zipper opens wide for easy in/ out
- Attached hood to prevent heat loss
- Crotch panel construction for great range of motion
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Could you please provide sizing information for this product? The size chart link does not cover infant sizing. Thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by Jessica on 10/5/2011 - 7:06 pm
"The sizing for infants is pretty universal. These are sized by age. The 6month measures about 16" from the neck to crotch area and the 12month measures about 17.5". From the shoulder to ankle the 6month measures 24" and the 12 month measures 26". Hope that helps!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/6/2011 - 9:04 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.