Obermeyer Rail Yard Ski Pant (Men's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 7/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 4/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Obermeyer Rail Yard Ski Pant can hold its own in tough skiing. This durable cargo ski pant takes multiple seasons' abuse and comes stock with all the features you need to stay prepared. With tons of pockets, lots of adjustability, and low-profile insulation, the Rail Yard is an excellent value.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing/ 5K Breathability
- Material: 100% nylon HydroBlockÂ® V fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 60g Permaloft Needlepunch
- Critical seam sealing prevents seepage
- Tricot-lined hand pockets
- Articulated knees for freedom of movement
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets
- Reinforced scuff guards prevent shred
- Adjustable waistband for the perfect fit
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"what is the length of the inseam?"
1 Answers |
Question by Vincent Yackery on 1/10/2012 - 1:11 pm
"The Rail Yard is available in three different lengths: short, regular and long. For your convenience we have included a sizing chart you can find it under the "add to cart" feature, it has all the inseams details you are looking for."
Answer by alejandrasimon (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/10/2012 - 4:32 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.