Quick SpecsMore Info
- Waterproofing: 7/10
- Fit: Loose
- Warmth: 10/10
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Obermeyer Prophet Ski Pant is the one pant your child can't destroy. Obermeyer reinforced just about everything, including the seat, knees, inseam, cuffs, and hems. They also used highly waterproof fabric, so he can ski or play in the snow for hours and not get wet. The Prophet Pant is also really comfortable. It's insulated so it will keep him warm when he sits on a cold chairlift. There's fleece in the waistband that feels soft against the skin. A zippered thigh pocket gives him extra space to stash snacks and gear.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester StormTech X fabric with HydroBlock waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: 80g Permaloft insulation
- Extended Wear System cuffs can easily be lengthened by 2" so they fit longer
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Glow-in-the-dark trim details
- Thigh pocket and zippered waist pockets hold gear
- Fleece lined waist feels soft against skin
- High back waistband helps keep out snow and cold air
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Reinforced seat, knees, inseam, and hems for durability
- Scuff guards prevent shredding
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow