Obermeyer Prophet Ski Pant (Boys')
The Obermeyer Prophet Ski Pant is tough. It's reinforced in the seat, inseams, and knees so it will last through one child and into the next one. This pant is also very comfortable. It's waterproof and insulated so he stays comfortable, and articulated so that he can move freely. An adjustable waistband makes the Obermeyer Prophet Pant fit perfectly this season and for several seasons to come.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester StormTech HydroBlock fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 60g Permaloft insulation
- Buttonhole adjustable waistband to customize the fit
- Reflective trim for better visibility at night
- Articulated knees offer comfort and freedom of movement
- Belt loops for perfecting the fit
- Leg stash pocket carries gear
- Fleece-lined waist feels soft against skin
- Reinforced scuffguards, seat, and knees for durability
- Reinforced inseams to resist tearing
- Seat pockets for stowing extras
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- D-ring for attaching ski pass
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"are these pants I-grow"
1 Answers |
Question by nady on 3/25/2013 - 6:07 pm
"No, these do not have the I-grow system."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/26/2013 - 11:29 am
"You can make measurements of waist and hips in the amount of 18?"
1 Answers |
Question by Alex on 7/16/2014 - 9:01 am
"The size 18 is for someone with a waist of 29" and 35" in the hip."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/16/2014 - 11:36 am