Obermeyer Powerslide Suit (Toddler Boys')
The Obermeyer Powerslide one-piece suit has all the features you'd get from two pieces with the convenience and style of one piece. Articulated elbows and knees give this suit a more natural feel, and make it easier for him to move. A removable hood makes the suit more versatile, giving you the option to use the hood when it's stormy, and remove it when it's not. Reinforced seat and knees give the suit more durability, which you'll need thanks to the I-Grow system that lets the suit grow with him over several seasons.
- Waterproof (5,000 mm) and breathable (5,000 g)
- Insulated with Permaloft (140 g body and sleeve, 100 g pants, 80 g hood)
- I-Grow system lets you easily lengthen the arm or leg cuffs up to 2 inches for longer garment life
- Removable hood with auto-adjust for safety
- Articulated knees and elbows for a more natural fit
- Zippered chest pocket
- Powder cuffs keep snow out of the pants
- Reinforced seat, knees, and scuffguards add durability
- Adjustable webbing belt with reflector buckle
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Have this suit a lining? What material? In product information only shell and insulation."
1 Answers |
Question by Belka on 8/11/2011 - 3:14 pm
"There is no removable lining. The body is 100% nylon with insulation: Permaloft 140gm body and sleeve; 100gm pant; 80gm hood. It does have fleece in various spots (Fleece chin protector, Fleece earwarmers, Fleece inside collar, Fleece-lined cuffs)."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/11/2011 - 3:23 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.