Obermeyer Powder Ski Suit (Toddler Boys')
The Obermeyer Powder Ski Suit gives rough-and-tumble boys the warmth and weather protection they need. The durable, waterproof fabric will keep them dry while they play outside, and the one-piece design will prevent snow from coming up inside. The Powder Suit has a warm insulation throughout, but it isn't bulky or restrictive. This kids' ski suit was designed to last a long time. The sleeve and jacket cuffs are extendable to accommodate growth spurts, and the seat, knees, and inseam were all reinforced to stand up to many seasons of rough play.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Genesis stretch fabric with HydroBlock X waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: 140g body/ 140g sleeve/ 80g hood/ 100g pant Permaloft insulation
- I-Grow extendable pant cuffs lengthen by 2" to accommodate growth spurts
- I-Grow extendable sleeve cuffs lengthen by 1.5" to accommodate growth spurts
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Deep zipper for easy on/off
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Heavy duty YKK zippers won't break
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Tricot lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Interior pocket for gear and another for lift pass
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Fleece lined collar and cuffs feel soft against skin
- Reinforced inseam, seat, and knees
- Scuff guards prevent fraying at the cuffs
- Working compass attached for fun
- Attached mitten clips prevent lost gloves
- Stretch fabric for extra freedom of movement
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is there a belt to go with the Obermeyer powder suit? it looks strange without a belt..."
1 Answers |
Question by karen on 12/11/2013 - 3:17 pm
"There is no belt that comes with it. There is simply belt loops so that you can use a belt for cinching if needed and really they are there so that you can clip things to the suit like ski passes, gloves, etc. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/11/2013 - 3:18 pm
"I am trying to figure out the difference between the Obermyer powder snowsuit and the Obermyer top gun snowsuit. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks cee"
1 Answers |
Question by Cee on 12/15/2013 - 10:55 am
"The only real difference is that Top Gun was the one piece suit from a previous season and the Powder is the newest version. Both have the same major specs (same amount of insulation, same materials, etc)."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/15/2013 - 3:48 pm