Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
The Obermeyer Powder Ski Suit gives rough-and-tumble boys the warmth and weather protection they need. The durable, waterproof fabric will keep them dry while they play outside, and the one-piece design will prevent snow from coming up inside. The Powder Suit has a warm insulation throughout, but it isn't bulky or restrictive. This kids' ski suit was designed to last a long time. The sleeve and jacket cuffs are extendable to accommodate growth spurts, and the seat, knees, and inseam were all reinforced to stand up to many seasons of rough play.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Genesis stretch fabric with HydroBlock X waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: 140g body/ 140g sleeve/ 80g hood/ 100g pant Permaloft insulation
- I-Grow extendable pant cuffs lengthen by 2" to accommodate growth spurts
- I-Grow extendable sleeve cuffs lengthen by 1.5" to accommodate growth spurts
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Deep zipper for easy on/off
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Heavy duty YKK zippers won't break
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Tricot lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Interior pocket for gear and another for lift pass
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Fleece lined collar and cuffs feel soft against skin
- Reinforced inseam, seat, and knees
- Scuff guards prevent fraying at the cuffs
- Working compass attached for fun
- Attached mitten clips prevent lost gloves
- Stretch fabric for extra freedom of movement
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
We bought two of these for our boys who are 6 yrs. old. We wanted warm snow suits for snowmobiling in Wisconsin and we got it!
The boys stay super warm with a base layer and pants under the suit and they fit true to size. The hoods fit nicely without falling too far over their face when just playing in the snow. Very happy!
I ordered the size 6 in blue for my small/average 6 yr old. It's big on him, but still works. I'm very happy because it will fit at least 2 yrs and it's one of the few one-piece options in this size. His previous Obermeyer snow suit fit the better part of 3 winters then I passed it down to his little brother and it still looks great. The bright color is easy to spot on the slopes. Fast shipping.