Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
The Obermeyer Positano Insulated Ski Jacket is one of the most flattering styles available. Obermeyer has made magic with this one, creating a jacket that's warm, cute, and easy to move in - all at the same time. The cut on the Positano Jacket is a little longer, which provides you with more protection from wet lifts and cold benches. A faux belt gives the illusion of a cinched silhouette, without the fuss and discomfort of a real belt. To top it all off, the Positano Jacket is very waterproof and packed with features.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Unity HydroBlock X fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta Super Cire lining
- Insulation: 120g body & sleeve / 40g hood ComforMax insulation
- Length: Center front measures 25.25" / Center back measures 29.25"
- Fit: Slightly shaped
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- 2-way front zipper for easy venting
- Chest pockets provide extra storage
- Shaped seams and faux waist belt for feminine fit
- Fleece lined collar feels soft at the face
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Removable faux-fur trim around the hood
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Multiple interior and exterior pockets hold gear
- Stretch inner cuffs keep snow out of sleeves
- Ticket ring for attaching your ski pass
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 9 customers
Displaying reviews 1-9
I am really pleased with this coat. It is hard to find plus size ski coats. Big girls can ski too! I have wider hips and a smaller top half so finding coats period are hard to fit top and bottom. This coat is also longer,I'm 5'8. Haven't worn it skiing yet but did wear it around town when it was below freezing here in Kansas and it was super warm.
This jacket is wonderful and cozy. I am 5'3, so it was a little long on me, and it seems to run a size larger than Obermeyer's Tuscany jacket that I have as well.
Excellent value for such a beautiful coat! Loved the length for my nearly 6 foot tall daughter....
This is a fantastic Jacket, lots of pockets, very warm & very flattering. Just wore it on my first day of the New Zealand ski season & it ticked ALL the boxes. Love it!
Fits beautifully! Love the flattering lines.
Fits beautifully. Flattering fit!
I was looking for a jacket that was on the longer side as I am 6'. Both the sleeves and the overall length were perfect. There are ample pockets and the jacket is warm but breathes well.
I looked a long time for a ski jacket that was 1)long, 2)bright but not obnoxious color and 3)insulated, b/c as I get older I get colder. This jacket meets all those. The only improvements I can see would be a storm flap, zip pits and eliminate some of the fake belt loops. The front ones will be handy for lift tickets, but the back ones will useless.
This jacket was just what I was looking for. I am pretty petite and jackets usually look bulky and big on me, but happily this one fit perfect. This slim fit is very flattering, giving me shape without being too tight.